I find that setting spiritual goals is as important as setting more mundane or worldly ones.
That’s why this summer, I am creating a bucket list to make the most of this the golden season of natural living.
Follow along with me. I will be reviewing each of my experiences, and maybe inspire you to do some of them yourself!
1. Experience the healing of a Roman Bath house.
2. Go on a vision quest camping trip for Litha.
3. Bake bread from scratch for Lammas.
4. Design and create a ritual for every full moon until the Harvest Festivals.
5. Grow at least three new magical herbs in my garden. 6. Do a floating candle ritual.
7. Hold at least one bonfire ritual.
8. Go stargazing.
9. Create a new kitchen witch recipe using ingredients only from the farmer’s market.
10. Go cherry picking and can them in brandy to give away at Yule.
11. Go ghost hunting.