1. Put it in a sleep sachet to encourage prophetic dreams. Peppermint is known for its ability to enhance “third eye” awareness and peaceful sleep. Pairs nicely with chamomile or lavender in this us.
2. Dry it and keep it near your work space. Its association with prosperity and financial success make it an ideal herb for raising the vibrations wherever you do what you do to earn a living.
3. Put it in the cloth or bag you keep your tarot cards or runes in. Its cleansing properties keep the energy clear and fresh.
4. Hang over a sick bed. Peppermint speeds healing and drives off the negative vibes sickness can bring into the home.
5. Burn during funerary rites or at a grave site to help with grieving. Peppermint eases raw emotion.
6. Rub on temples to promote mental clarity. Whether you are facing a tough decision or you just need to clear your head after life’s little upheavals, the scent of peppermint helps cut through the noisy mental chaos.
7. Plant near the front door to protect the homestead. But I recommend planting it in a pot! Mint is invasive, and will quickly take over an herb garden. The good news is, it’s super easy to grow, even if you don’t have a green thumb.
8. Brew into a tea for divination. Makes a nice divination tea for tarot reading.
9. Or, use the dried leaves as you would for tea leaf reading. Ask a question, drop them into a cup of water, and see what the leaves have to say!
10. Place on the altar after ritual to clear the energy and promote a fresh perspective.