Reopening my third eye

Home Forums Baby Witch Beginner’s Forum Reopening my third eye

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    AnakiAnaki
    Participant

Hi everyone,
    I’m not necessarily new to witchcraft. My mother has practiced it throughout her life and to her adult life as well. I was actually very lucky to have been born with a third eye due to my mother’s use of Brujeria that influenced my birth.
    When I was little I used to see spirits and sprites that made fun of me and so I cried a lot and got nightmares as kids do.
    My very religious catholic grandmother took me to a Priest to see if the church could do something about it.
    When baptism didn’t work she went to a Bruja who closed my third eye.
    I’m not sure if there is a way to reopen it since the hex or ward places on me wavers in strength I thought there was a chance.
    I may not be able to see the “paranormal” but I can still see the true nature in people (aka I can read BS in a large scale).
    I would appreciate any help in solving my little dilemma.
    Also I mostly tend to practice Luck manipulation and Wealth manipulation magic so if you have interesting spells let me know too 😛

Drew BradleyDrew Bradley
    Participant

Hello Anaki,

I have two suggestions for you:

First, any spell cast on you can be reversed by your hand alone, no one has absolute power over another. Use whatever cleansing or energy banishing magick you prefer and rid yourself of any influence there may be upon you.

Lastly is to practice using your inner perceptions, your third eye, beyond just people. Meditate and focus on your energies and the energies around you, this will open you up to the perceptions you lost. It will take time and effort, but you will again become attuned to the world around you. But remember one thing, entities that you perceive will become strongly aware of you as well, so use your third eye with caution.

Good luck and be careful!

Drew

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.